I wanted to take a minute out of my very busy family oriented day to write a blog wishing everyone a happy thanksigivng to you and your families! I also wanted to thank some people have been pretty inspirational to me and been there for me throughout my VERY tough and busy journey in my still young career and my life! Without all of you at some point and time I would have never made it through the adversity.
- First and foremost, my sisters and brother-in-law for keeping me going and letting me know that they are there for me when I need them.
- My friend’s from High School whom I still talk to and keep in touch with…some notable mentions Aris Hovsepian and Rodney Mardirosian.
- James Payne – Who has been a great friend and inspiration to me to go out and do what I do best.
- Gerald Abrahamian – Whom have given me tons of wisdom and taught me a lot about management, leadership and has been very motivational.
- Joe Barsoian – Who has given me a great deal of advice and mentorship and has been a great friend.
- Anto Baharian and Roger Thomas – You guys were the only reason I stayed at Fame 1 so long and inspire me in the musical aspirations in life.
- Every technolgist, blogger, and marketer that I have come across during my career and allowed me to gain so much knowledge and continues to share their knowledge.
- Music, because it has been a HUGE part of my life since I was a child.
- Being able to spend a day off and unplugged from the web to hang out with my family, eating turkey, drinking scotch (I love Scotch, scotchy scotchy scotch!!…hehe), eating deserts of many kinds, and just enjoying the day and night together.
- Finally, I am thankful for the future and what it holds and the new adventures that I may come across. Tomorrow is what makes everything worth it, tomorrow is where the new adventures are, tomorrow is what makes living today so grateful…because I know that we all have the ability to make a difference and because I live for the adventures of tomorrow and trying to make a different in one way or another.
For anyone that I have not mentioned up to this point, I am VERY sorry, but do know, that I am definitely grateful for all of the inspiration, help, guidance and knowledge that you have given me!!